Download Show 20 EP:20 Growing your business empire
We talk about all this below and much much more in this weeks show.
In this show we talk about how to grow your business, These just some ideas and ways that we work for you and your business, there is no wrong or right way just ideas to share we you.
Growing your business empire
• Setup a Marketing Plan
• Identify your short term goals & your long-term goals.
• Where you are now? and where you're going to be?
6 Steps to Creating Achievable Goals:
With every goal you must follow the 6 P’s:
Prioritize: You may have several goals. Prioritize them on your list.
Positive: Use positive language. "I will …", "I’ll be…", "I’ll have…"
Precise: Be precise. "I will have supper with my family three nights a week" rather than "I will be home earlier"
Performance: Measure your performance. Set time for starting and completing your goal. "May 1 – I will be home at 5:30 three nights this week"
Practical: Make your goals practical. Do you have the control to make this work or do you rely on other people to meet your goal?
Personal: Is this goal a personal goal or someone else’s desire for you?
Time management is easier when you can motivate yourself and judge the value of your time. If your goals are based on someone else’s desires (if your mate wants you to work in a steady job but you want to be self-employed) you will find it difficult to manage your time due to lack of motivation.
• Know your competitors. (What's the best way to take advantage of the differences between you and your competitors?)
• Deciding whether to grow your business - you will reach a stage where you need to decide whether to grow. This is an important decision because business growth has both advantages and disadvantages.
• how well is your business is currently performing?
• How a SWOT analysis can help
To make sure that you go for the right sort of growth, at the right time, you need to work out how your business is currently performing. There are a number of ways to do this and one way is to perform a SWOT analysis.
SWOT stands for:
• ThreatsFREE SWOT Analysis Template
• Know what type of advertising is best for you.
• Create a Plan of Action
• Develop an e-marketing plan
• Define Your Advertising Budget
• Assess your business' performance
• YouTube Promoted Videos
All this and much much more on this weeks show.