Tips For Building A Content-Rich Website
1. Avoid complete Flash designs
2. Write about what you know about your business and share your knowledge with your readers or customers
3. Make sure the HTML that makes up your site is written correctly
4. Allow crawlers access to your Web site by including a robots.txt file in the design of your site.
5. Avoid black hat or any kind of underhanded Web site design, such as using hidden pages or hidden text that’s only meant to be seen by Web crawlers.
6. Repair broken links as soon as they’re noticed. and do regular maintenance with regular updates.
7. Use a site map (a text document that links to every page on the site) and submit it to Google.
8. Update your site regularly
9. Good layout and development of websites:
Finally, it is very important to make your business websites unique and interesting. Try to make your websites according to recent fashions with increased options. You should ask your web master to develop a website interesting and suitable for your customers. For example, if you sell kids products and services then the layout and design of your website should be interesting and fun creating so the children will take interest to visit your website.
Site analyzerscrubtheweb.comseoworkers.comsearchenginegenie.comsubmitexpress.comsitesolutions.comiwebtool.comWeb Templatesndesign-studio.comseomoz.orgoutline2design.comnoodlebox.besquarespace.comcmsmatrix.orgCompare Content Management Systems
CMSmatrix lets you easily compare the features in over 1200 content management system products. Check the boxes next to the software you're interested in and click the Compare button. CMS comparison data is added/maintained by the vendors who develop the products. If a product is out of date or not included in the matrix, be sure to contact the vendor of the software and ask them to update or add their product listing on CMSmatrix.org.